Creating your Script / Social Media Content Curation
The 5 Scripts found on our Marketing main page have been compliance approved. You may use them "as is" or provide your edits to Marketing to re-gain approval from compliance.
If you don't see anything you like but have a subject matter that you wish to speak about, email us to see what we can provide.
This service is available to all participants in the All-In Marketing Program at a preferred customer cost structure.
Additional help is available upon request. Please see below.
As part of the Marketing program we are able to obtain preferential pricing on social media and digital marketing services through Jay Palter, who can assist you in creating your own unique message.
- Advisors that want to increase their presence in social networks should be producing content that can be shared in their networks and on their blog
- Writing and editing content
- Editorial calendar planning
- Publishing articles to LinkedIn
Content Curation and Sharing
- Advisors that want to differentiate themselves in the marketplace and stay top-of-mind need to consider curating and sharing content as a way to add value in their social network
- Defining topics that express an advisor's brand and will attract audience
- Curating up to 10 articles per week on these key topics
- Setting up sharing systems for an advisor's social profiles
Building a Social Platform
- There are dozens of social networks that can be used to build a social platform and improve an advisor's findability in search
- Registering and creating personal blog site
- Creating and managing personal social network profiles
- Improving search results on Google
Helen Campbell @ 905.528.6505